WELCOME TO MY ONLINE ART GALLERY!
About me, besides my art:
- My studies: technical secondary school graduation (1992), in manufacturingtechnology profession, with outstanding results.
I got the third place of the nationwide professional for-study competition in the same year.
- I've done a CNC-cutting course (2017-2018). I learned the FANUC-21 programming, and after it I worked in this profession for a year as a CNC-miller.
- I have some knowledge of computer usage: for example always I update and edit all parts and graphics of this website myself.
- Now (2020.) i study computer programming intensively, the Java language.
- I have good practical sense for example in repairs.
- I have more than 20 years experience as a business agent (peddling agent).
- I'm precise and thorough in the work and the learn.
- I develop my basic knowledge of english continuously (talking: ca. A2 level, writing-reading: ca. B1 level.)
- Minimum knowledge of german language (perhaps A1 level).
I'm Gellert Varga, a self-educated painter from Hungary (from Budapest), who likes to paint beautiful things - in contrast with some "modern" "artistical" trends...
I like admiring and perpetuating the beauties of the nature, for example.
My opinion is that you have to toss away the problems out of the mind as often as possible, and you have to pay attention to the world surrounding us: to perceive and admire everything what is beautiful and good! Don't focus your mind on selected bad news on TV and newspapers... but focus your attention on the positive things! If you intentionally do it this way, your life and the way you feel will become better.:)
This is the reason why I like to paint very much!
I find very much pleasure in the colourful things and in painting of these.:)
I paint panorama pictures in the open air, but I like painting based on photos, too - anything what I just like.
My favourites are the landscapes and the nature. (You can see these below.)
I like the nature and the beautiful views very much
I like also the supernatural and mystical things: below You can see the painting number 20, and click here and look at the the paintings number II./6, II./10, and II./13!
But sometimes I paint portraits also, and I made some decorated wall paintings, too. (Below You can see these, too.)
The most of my paintings are made with acrylic paint. Acrylic is a modern artistical paint, an invention of the chemistry of 20th century. In fact this is a kind of the plastics. The dried coat of acrylic is water resistant, sunlight resistant, and elastic. Consequently it's more lasting than the oil-paints. The acrylic will never become cracked, and its tint will never become darker.
A FEW OF MY DECORATED WALL PAINTINGS:
AN ASSORTMENT OF MY PAINTINGS:
| 12.) 36*47cm
LANDSCAPE OF THE ALPS
LITTLE BOAT ON THE LAKE BALATON
On the lower part of the above painting on the right side You can read
my signature written by the very old hungarian runic characters. The
exact name of this writing is "szekely-hungarian rovash". This is
thousands of years old, but the violent christian conversion forbade it
about one thousand years ago. You have to read it from the right to the left, and it's written to there:
A FEW REALISTIC PORTRAITS
( PAINTINGS BASED ON PHOTOS ) :